Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Creativity! February 21, 2010

I love the creativity and imagination! The kids left the shopping cart out one night, and I guess Mike likes to play as much as the kids, so here’s what we have.

Quaid’s imagination took over the last few days. He pulled the pillows cushions off the couch and was jumping around hollering and running holding the hose of an air pump. When I asked him what he was doing I caught something about chasing. I ask what he was chasing. “I chasing monkeys and tigers with the snake!” He thought it was great fun, and has continued play the same game for three days.


I’m proud of Mikiya for passing off her first Article of Faith the first week, and is now eagerly learning the second one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the updates. It's so fun to see your little family! WIsh we were close enough to come snuggle on that adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete