Friday, February 19, 2010

Waiting January 15, 2010

Both our other kids have been 9 and 10 days early. Not that I’ve been planning on it again, but hoping and here we are at that point and still no baby. I’m getting quite anxious for her to come. I keep having contractions, then something happens and they stop. We had a little flood in our utility area where water ended up getting down our heat vents and we had to borrow a shop vac to suck it all out. That was fun, but now it doesn’t smell funny when the furnace clicks on. Quaid has gotten a fever a couple times. He got over it fairly quickly, I started having contractions, he got a fever again and now a cough as well, the contractions stopped. Maybe I’m just making them up because they haven’t been real painful, but they weren’t with Quaid either. I’m just ready for the sweet baby to come, and to know when to tell my parents to come or what to plan for the kids. Now the plan is for my Dr. to induce me Mon morning so it should be all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment