Friday, February 19, 2010

Kambrie Sheila! January 18, 2010

Without having internet at home anymore, I’ve found it difficult to keep up on the blog. I am making an attempt to catch up a little before moving on to more recent events. So for all the goings ons of the past few months scroll through the posts that are all dated February 19.

She’s finally here! I had contractions off and on all night and headed to the hospital this morning for our induction appointment. I had to have antibiotics for four hours, so they wouldn’t do much of anything to speed things along so the baby wouldn’t be born before that point. Things went fairly quickly and Kambrie was born at 2:05 pm. She’s 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 in long. She is just so sweet and of course we love her to pieces! Everyone around is amazed at her hair.








6 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at her hair too! She looks so sweet! It almost makes me want to have another one, but really, who am I kidding? My kids never had that much hair, so maybe not! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kambrie is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Congratulations. Hope all is well for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Megan!!! Your family is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely beautiful!! I hope you are feeling TONS better now and enjoying those baby snuggles. Hope all is well! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete